Sunday, November 06, 2016

Kicking off the Season

There's something great about attending a Christmas related event so early in November. Looking at all the festive and cozy things at Chapters put me in the spirit earlier than usual!

On November 2, I was able to attend the Make it Merry event as a media member to check out all the new books, tech, home decor, style, and kids stuff that Chapters has to offer this year. A person could seriously do a lot of their Christmas shopping at this store! 

After some tasty offerings (I may have had more than one cheesecake bite) we were free to browse the store. For someone who reads as much as I do, I could spend hours in Chapters on a normal day, let alone for a special event with tons of brand new items! Trust me, it wasn't just the books I was drooling over. I spent a good part of my visit in the style and home decor section. 

It was also lovely to catch up with some of my local blogger and media friends who I hadn't seen in a while. We are truly lucky to have such a great group of people involved with social media in Halifax. I was able to meet a few folks I'd been following on Instagram - nice to put a face and a voice to the accounts.


Details
Vest: Club Monaco
Top and jeans: Zara
Boots: H&M
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Express

Koala socks!


How Canadian

These wrist muffs? The bomb.

My favourite saying for Canadian winter. 


I'll be certain to put in a good on-line order for Black Friday from Indigo. Thanks to them for hosting a lovely event!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: