Sunday, April 09, 2017

California Shopping Bags

This post is not my regular monthly shopping budget - that one is coming soon. Here I'll show you the birthday presents I got while I was in California. Most of my family chose to give me shopping money instead of a physical gift this year, knowing I was going away a few weeks after my birthday. I'm so grateful for all my goodies!

Most of my shopping was done at Desert Hills Premium Outlets, a HUGE outlet centre about 20 minutes outside of Palm Springs. It had many stores I'd never seen in outlet form before (Saint Laurent, lululemon, All Saints...) I could have easily spent two days here. We skipped a lot of stores that we have access to at home.

Sweater: Splendid
Reg $198, on sale for $33
This is a beautiful, soft, white sweater that will be amazing on a summer night.

Sweater: Lululemon
Reg $98, on sale for $29
I was really excited to visit the lululemon outlet. I wasn't in need of much in the way of workout clothes, besides a few new tees which I bought at Under Armour and Puma). This sweater couldn't be left for the price and the softness though. I made myself buy a color, rather than the black one I nearly bought.

Romper: Target
Reg $23
This is the only romper I've ever tried on that I liked on me. I'm long waisted, which usually creates rather uncomfortable circumstances in one-pieced clothing. This was totally comfortable, and I think it will look nice with wedge heels and a floppy hat.


Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Reg $225, on sale for $24
Sorry for the bad photo. These are a super soft -a dark blue with a very cool snakeskin pattern. They are a legging jean and are perfect for those nights you want to wear something more than a basic jean but don't want to wear anything too formal. These are edgy done perfectly!

Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Reg $189, on sale for $71
Sadly, my black Madewell jeans that I had for only a year had a crotch blow-out. I wore them a ton, but I'd never had jeans do that before and really missed them for the few months I've been without them. Black jeans were the only thing I NEEDED to buy! I was wearing them when I took this awkward photo of the back pocket.


Bag: Michael Kors
Reg $298, on sale for $119
It's pretty hard to go outlet shopping and not come home with a bag. The deals are too good to pass up! I did a bad job of photographing this bag - it's a light gray and it actually has a top handle as well as a cross-body strap. I think the top handle must be folded under the bag here. The tassel is also a nice touch and it's removable, so I can put it on another bag if I want.



Bracelet: Alex and Ani via Nordstrom Rack
Reg $38, on sale for $19
I've been wearing my two Alex and Ani bracelets that I won a few months ago a lot! This one looks nice with the silver one I have as well as with other bracelets I own.

Earrings: Kate Spade
Reg $32, on sale for $12
These were buried at the bottom of a bin that had a bunch of the same with a green spade. I have no idea why they were so cheap. They're too cute, I'm sure I'll wear them a lot!



Soon, I'll share with you what I bought with my own money!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: