Sunday, April 23, 2017

Dinner at the Course: Palm Springs

I've been really behind with blogging on our recent Palm Springs vacation. I actually didn't spend a lot of time trying to get photos for blog posts, so there isn't much in the way of outfit posts. I kept it casual pretty much all week. I did bring one less casual dress, but didn't even end up wearing it.

One evening we decided to go to a golf course for dinner. It was called Escena, and R and my dad golfed there the day following the dinner. It was such a beautiful spot, and the food was really good too.

Details 
Shirt:Old Navy
Tank: Gap
Jeans: Zara
Booties: Aldo
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Earrings: What on Earth
Bag: Danier






This golf cart might cost more than my actual car. 


The mountain and desert scenery in Palm Springs is nothing short of stunning. I found a lot of the time, it was so pretty it looked fake. The desert actually had a lot more rain than usual over the winter months, so things were greener this spring than usual.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: