Sunday, June 25, 2017

Kimono Chic

Open-front cardigans and blazers are my closet staples, so it shouldn't be surprising that I'm drawn to kimonos as well. I think they're the perfect "third piece" to add more interest to an outfit. I nabbed the last one in this color at the Aritzia clientele sale (which is one of my favourite sales to shop).



Details: 
Top: Diesel
Jeans: Zara
Sandals: Aldo
Necklace: Joe Fresh
Sunnies: Coach



I wore this ensemble to my soon-to-be sister-in-law's wedding shower last weekend. I love wedding showers.  I remember how nice it was to have so many loved ones gather to celebrate the countdown to the wedding.

The sales happening right now are pretty spectacular. If you're the type who doesn't shop much, you should really consider taking a peek at the stores/on-line right now. I've picked up/ordered lots this month from Aritzia, Aldo, Zara, Dynamite, and even some of my non-clothing favorites like DAVIDsTEA  and Bath & Body Works.



XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Typing Dolly said...

kimonos are great... I've had a few made from scarves. they make great beach cover ups... you can wear them with dresses or jeans...

whenever I wear them I get compliments :)