Sunday, July 09, 2017

My June 2017 Purchases #2

In June, I had many shopping bags. So many in fact that the thought of putting them all in one post was just too much. If you'd like to read my first post on my June shopping, here's the link.

Pants: H&M (no longer available)
Reg $20, I got them for $15 with a recycling program coupon
I have a few pairs of similar pants from H&M that get a lot of wear. I loved the print on these and I know they last a long time and are easy to care for.



Tees: H&M 
Reg 2/$14
H&M basic tees and tanks are my go-to right now. They come in so many colors. I bought black with a white stripe and this army green.



Top: Dynamite
Reg $30, on sale for $18 (no longer available)
I really like the off the shoulder trend that is happening. This pretty top looks really nice with blue or white jeans or a denim skirt.



Dress: Dynamite 
Reg  $40, on sale for $15 (no longer available
I had to think hard about this dress. I do love it...but will I wear it? With a fitted tee and sneakers, this is so 90's. I'm keeping it!



Tees: Banana Republic
Reg $77 for both, on sale for $18 for both
I bought a black crew neck and light grey v-neck tee.For the price of these and the quality, I had to buy them. Grey and black tees are on very high rotation on my wardrobe and these will get lots of love. They are in the laundry, so no photo. They're very basic!

Dresses: Banana Republic (link is for short dress in a different pattern, long dress is no longer available) 
Reg $395 for both, on sale for $48 for both
It's practically a crime to pass up dresses like this for that cheap. I've already worn the long one to an outdoor wedding (so nice to have covered legs on a rainy day) and I will find somewhere to wear the other one. I'm very much into remixing my regular wardrobe, but I admit I find it hard to wear special occasion dresses on repeat. If I can get a beautiful dress for twenty-some dollars, I won't feel bad if I then pass it on or consign it after wearing it once or twice. The day I shopped, everything on sale was an extra 50% off.




Sandals: Aldo
Reg $100, on sale for $50
I'm already thankful for this purchase. My old black wedge sandals desperately needed replacing. These are REALLY comfy. Comfy enough to not even think twice about wearing them to work or even errand running. The have a zip in the back to make them easy to get on and off. Love them.



Here's my tally for both June shopping posts:
Original value of items: $1052 (whoa)
Price I paid: $435
I saved 59%.

I don't remember this ever happening, but I went over budget this quarter (only by $23) . No regrets! I love all the things I found. I don't have anything specific on my radar, but I will be making another trip to Toronto in August. My local mall is also opening an H&M and Zara this summer so it'll be a novelty to have them so accessible to me. 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: